Thread: Efilive tune read with hpt and saved?

Tuner in Training

Efilive tune read with hpt and saved?

I am not sure what my pcm was tuned with but I *think* it was Efilive. I was able to read the tune and save it back (entire pcm save) but have not drove the car yet due to other issues I am fixing. Do you guys think this is ok or is the tune now screwed up?

Here is a screenshot of the tune info page. * I suspected it is an EFILive tune because the OS # 12592425 points to Efilive when I did a search *
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fastloud; 06-08-2021 at 08:16 AM.

If you could save, save as, write cal and write calibration with no funny popup boxes/messages, you should be fine. Thank goodness they didn't pull some d1ck move and tuner lock it.
    Hawk

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by fastloud View Post
    I am not sure what my pcm was tuned with but I *think* it was Efilive. I was able to read the tune and save it back (entire pcm save) but have not drove the car yet due to other issues I am fixing. Do you guys think this is ok or is the tune now screwed up?

Here is a screenshot of the tune info page. * I suspected it is an EFILive tune because the OS # 12592425 points to Efilive when I did a search *
    ....I've read out plenty of EFI Live tunes and haven't had a issue with reading them with HPT or calibrating the file or quite a few had been locked but that ain't a issue at all cause i can unlock em etc...So yeah you should be fine with using the file