Thread: Torque management

Tuner in Training

Torque management

First time playing with the 2 bar os and on something more than a cam swap. I know I've got lots of issues with this one but I'm trying to figure out what is shutting it down when giving it any kind of throttle more than just putting around. Looking at the log I guess its when giving it full throttle it just shuts off throttle control and runs real rough and lean. No codes are thrown but it will stay that way until I clear the codes. (well it does have codes for the alternator and the maf but those are there when it runs fine as well). When it does it I do get timing pulled from torque management advanced but from what I can see all the torque tables are maxed out and the calculated torque doesn't come close to those numbers.

Truck is a 98 silverado with an LQ9 with a radix supercharger and some kind of cam (not sure what). Truck was brought to me to fix some wiring problems and I'm just trying to make it drive able as it was super rich when it got here smoking out the shop and would surge and die going into gear. Its running a 4l60 that is already slipping so there is that to deal with.
    6921757.hpt
    6921913.hpl
    6921919.hpl

Max out the P1514 table in the engine diag tab. That can make it go into limp mode.

Don't forget to change your open loop eq ratio back to 1.00 for operating temp. Otherwise your VE table will be wrong if it's asking for .95 all the time.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    That cured it. Thank you