Thread: Jesus christ I need help 16 gt won't run + engine knock😞

Potential Tuner

Unhappy Jesus christ I need help 16 gt won't run + engine knock😞

I'm verryyy new to tuning help like hell I'm only 19 and don't know what I'm doing have tried to get the air to fuel right have had my hp tuner for like 2 months and still don't know where to change it at and for some reason I've got engine retard kinda bad, fuel trim all to hell don't think I cause that, worse of all car won't even run after putting Pmas Cai on my 2016 please God help I really do need some anything you can teach me I'm open ears, here is my shitty tune my 2016 mustang tune 7 Pmas Cai change of atf untested !.hptmy 2016 mustang tune 7 Pmas Cai change of atf untested !.hpt
    Last edited by dsbailey19; 06-12-2021 at 09:37 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by dsbailey19 View Post
    I'm verryyy new to tuning help like hell I'm only 19 and don't know what I'm doing have tried to get the air to fuel right have had my hp tuner for like 2 months and still don't know where to change it at and for some reason I've got engine retard kinda bad, fuel trim all to hell don't think I cause that, worse of all car won't even run after putting Pmas Cai on my 2016 please God help I really do need some anything you can teach me I'm open ears, here is my shitty tune my 2016 mustang tune 7 Pmas Cai change of atf untested !.hptmy 2016 mustang tune 7 Pmas Cai change of atf untested !.hpt
    Did you go to pmas website and get the proper MAF transfer functions and copy them to the MAF period vs flow rate table under airflow general tab.

Advanced Tuner
    Post your stock file please so we can get you running with just the data for your maf. Should do some reading and ask questions before making changes to things you don’t know.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by dsbailey19 View Post
    To add, you did save your tune changes to a new file correct that way you can fall back to your stock file?