2009 ZR1
    2650 blower
    2.625/14%
    ID1700s
    E85
    112mm TB
    AFR heads
    2" headers, no cats

I am tuning open loop w/wideband. I plan to turn on the STFTs later once I am satisfied with the OL.

If I am slowing down (foot off throttle) and put it into neutral, the RPMs fall and it dies. Attached is a log where it did it several times. Nothing jumps out to me. This has been an ongoing issue but it's really starting to bother me as I get nearer to being done.

VVE is probably 90% done. I plan on running MAF only once complete so I only worked on the lower parts of the VVE table.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    Couple of small changes.

And buy an interchiller

Advanced Tuner
    Man, that would drive me nuts. You probably want to get rid of it. Just give the infernal thing to me.

Hopefully a C6 ZR1 is my next fun car one day. With those mods, it must be an absolute beast. Very cool.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by hjtrbo View Post
    Couple of small changes.

And buy an interchiller
    Thank you! An interchiller is on my list of strong maybes down the road. I have attached a log of your tweaked tune. It was better but still fell almost to zero once and did fall all the way at another point. Which of the four parameters you changed should I be tweaking to narrow it further down? I really appreciate your help!
    hjtrbo.JPG

hjtrbo 53 MAF OL.hpl

Quote Originally Posted by RobZL1 View Post
    Man, that would drive me nuts. You probably want to get rid of it. Just give the infernal thing to me.

Hopefully a C6 ZR1 is my next fun car one day. With those mods, it must be an absolute beast. Very cool.
    There have been times if someone had walked into the garage and asked for it, I would have paid them to take it from me. Thank you, it is definitely a both hands white knuckled on the wheel driving experience at times.

Senior Tuner
    Its a combo of a few tables all working together.

Trying to keep the spark up for a bit more torque and getting that throttle blade to open up more.

Couple more minor tweaks. I think you will get the gist of what is going on. Feel free to make bigger changes.

RobZL1 has more experience than me so feel free to jump in Rob!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by hjtrbo; 06-12-2021 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Add attachments dick head