Thread: 06 ls7 corvette startup issue (early e38)

Tuner in Training

06 ls7 corvette startup issue (early e38)

did cam swap on customers vehicle upgraded to msd intake, 105 throttlebody, 100lb injectors in order for it to startup have to give it gas it will idle fine its just the startup issue question is can this issue be raleted to injector data i think i have given enogh airflow for startup any pointers would be greatly aprreciated below i will atach tune file thanks in advancediandro cruz zo6 corvette.hpt

Tuner in Training
    bump

You can't just max out the injector flow rate at 63 across the board with 100lb injectors and have anything work right. Search for 'injector scaling' to see what you need to do. Assuming these injectors came with real GM-format data...

Senior Tuner
    I don't think the flowrate vs batt voltage table is actually functional on that ECM. So, the 1.58 multiplier isn't doing what it should. Have you try the 1/2 flowrate, double stoich method to see what affect it has on startup and airflow?
    I'd also disable the VVE for now...at least until you have time to get it dialed in...

Kevin is right… startup and etc will all be out of wack due to injector data not being properly imputed in the tune.. will always chase your tail till that’s correct

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C