Thread: fueling issues

fueling issues

Kinda a long post but need some help I?m at my last thoughts on this thing, fuel system overview, walboro 450, racetronix Hotwire kit, 80lb decap tested and flowed at time of purchase, aeromotive fuel pressure regulator 8 an feed 6 an return, anyways flashed the new 3 bar os and even before I had this issue with this setup, did crank, no start didn?t hold it long but checked on the fuel regulator and pressure was dropping when done with prime, no leaks, re primed to check for pressure again and went to crank, cranked a couple times then stopped and locked up due too fuel stuck in cylinders/cylinder, not sure when I pulled plugs last time it seemed that fuel was only pouring out of the rear driver side 2 Injectors it drained then was able to crank again I left the project for awhile and came back today I double checked everything and changed a couple things and it did the same thing fuel locked up the engine gotta pull plugs to drain, could it be a stuck injector? Really not sure what else to try, thinking about putting my stock injectors back in for now, those I know worked, I have a block off plate on the fuel rail it?s a 2000 Silverado with gen 4 4.8. Apr studs, trunion upgrade, pushrods, Texas speed cam custom hot side turbo setup billet 7875.

Update pulled plugs this time and seemed like all cylinders on driver side completely full of fuel

video of me doing that ^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQH_bk0BZKk
    included tune and flow sheet of the 80lb decap

read from 3bar.hpt
    80lb decapped flow sheet.pdf
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by vergeperformance; 06-12-2021 at 10:48 AM.

Senior Tuner
    You've got a stuck injector...or two.