Thread: New to tuning/HP tuners - Looking for confirmation on tune

Potential Tuner

New to tuning/HP tuners - Looking for confirmation on tune

Hello everyone,

I'm totally green when it comes to tuning and HP tuners but I'm starting to dip my toes into the scene with some upgrades to my 2014 Ram 1500 5.7l with the ZF 8HP70 transmission. I created a tune to delete the downstream O2 sensors in preparation for the install of long tube headers and a cat-less midpipe. Would someonebe able to look it over and let me know if I'm on the right track or there's anything I'm overlooking? I disabled sensor 2 O2's and the corresponding DTC's, as well as maxed out the settings for the COT stuff.

Thanks in advance

POST-CAT 02 DELETE.hpt

FWIW when I turned off the rear 02 on my 14 RFE65 truck I did the same thing, ran fine no issues .
    04 GTX........ 8.91@151mph 392Ci G3Hemi NA 3600lbs 2.6HP/CI Naturally Aspirated
    05 GTxtreme 9:45@142mph 426Ci G3Hemi NA 4000lbs
    G3 Hemi Videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClS...5mXdDR5sOxs10Q

I installed long tube headers recently. How did you delete the downstream O2 sensors. I don't see an option in the software to do this. I'm probably missing it. Any help is appreciated.

Potential Tuner

sent

i adjusted a few things but u did miss a rear o2 sensor that u didnt disable
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by pinkytuned View Post
    i adjusted a few things but u did miss a rear o2 sensor that u didnt disable
    Can you elaborate why you disabled ESP TqMgt????