Armageddon TT Kit
    Garret 3076R Turbos
    10# Springs
    eBoost2 controller
    LT4 Injectors and HPFP
    450 LPFP
    2 Bar MAP Sensor
    BARO Breakout Harness

I have had it remotely tuned in pretty good from a reputable tuner.

I am still new to tuning as I just haven't tuned much other than 2 gen V trucks that just had headers and CAI or a few gen3 & 4's so I wanted to make sure the truck had a good tune in it from someone who knows a lot more than I do as this is not near as close to stock as I am used to.

I remember tuning my 2015 VVE and how much "fun" that was and was wondering if I should go down that path again with this build?

There seems to be some slight changes to the VVE with the current tune but doesn't seem to be off by much compared to a stock file and I figured it should be quite a bit different.

The truck seems to run and drive fine with no complaints but I can't seem to ever leave anything alone and want to continue learning this stuff on my own vehicles for future use and modifications.

I have a good tune so I don't hurt anything trying to learn on my own but should I go further with it as I have seen how the VVE can help and I know many talk about it being the right way to do it.

I just wonder if it is worth it on this setup or is the current tune better than I can mess with?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Do you want the torque control to run properly? Then take the time to calibrate the VVE correctly.

/thread

Tuner in Training
    Thanks Greg.
    I have the calibrated success beginner and Gen V DVD's I'm just out of my element with this build.

I wanted someone experienced to make sure the current tune was a good starting point for me to start tuning VVE when I locate a good Dyno near me.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    Hello Matt

i can support

contact info below
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161