Thread: 2011 Ram 5.7 Hemi WOT

Tuner in Training

2011 Ram 5.7 Hemi WOT

Someone with some experienceFull Throttle pull.hpl11th drive.hpt look at my long and tune please. If you look at time 1:58 and look at my Desired Lambda it shows to step down. The gear before it was commanding .87 at WOT at the same cells as after the shift but what cells are making it add more fuel and commanding .70. Im sure it has something to do with the Power enrichment but what do i need to change to level this commanded out?

for the cahllenger there are two enrichment tables . wot and aircharge - not sure...
    I think when spark is dropped there will be other condotions for fueling.

Tuner in Training
    So for what i have been able to tell on the two enrichment tables it uses whichever one is higher. So that is why i made them both the same. I dont have much timing in the vehicle because i do not have the fueling right yet that is why the spark is low right now also because its a hemi and they dont like timing on pump gas. There has to be something else there that i am missing

Advanced Tuner
    can you post the tune as well. Commanded PE can change based on aircharge and RPM so if you shift gears even at the same RPM you could be at a different aircharge. Without looking at what youre commanding, there is no way to know if its an issue, or doing as you command

Tuner in Training
    Here they are again
    Attached Files Attached Files

any Idea Why your IAT is 150 some odd degrees ?
    04 GTX........ 8.91@151mph 392Ci G3Hemi NA 3600lbs 2.6HP/CI Naturally Aspirated
    05 GTxtreme 9:45@142mph 426Ci G3Hemi NA 4000lbs
    G3 Hemi Videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClS...5mXdDR5sOxs10Q

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleRam View Post
    any Idea Why your IAT is 150 some odd degrees ?
    Because it was 96 degrees ambient outside and it was just sitting there idling before i logged it. The factory air intake is not the greatest.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by darens View Post
    Here they are again
    IF you go to
    engine>fuel>power enrichment>aircharge. Open that tab, and you will see a commanded adder to your Stoic number. You can see your commanded enrichment is different for several of those cells vs being a single number no matter "load" Likely you are seeing exactly what is being commanded.

Give this a try. I didnt mess with much just a couple of things that caught my eye. If youd like to post the stock file as well we can compare whats stock vs where you were.11th drive dms1.hpt

Tuner in Training
    So i took a look over what you changed. All you changed was commanding 12.5 AFR across the hole map. I dont understand why i would add even more fuel on top of what i already had. I have already tried changing the delay and the enrichment rate in a different tune but it still had a step down in the demanded. I appreciate you trying to help because trying to get help on here anymore is like pulling teeth. But i will apply most of your changes and see what it does.

Tuner in Training
    ok i applied the changes and still right at 4 seconds in wot it take the desired AFR @ 12.5 and lowers down to 10.4 :1.... Its just like clockwork right at 4 seconds. What else can i be missing

Advanced Tuner
    I have a hard time believing you haven't already tried this, as it's usually one of the first things folks do when tuning to make things more predictable and consistent. But you should really zero out your Catalyst Protection "FA COT/EOT Enrich" and "FA Enrich Max" tables. Odds are that's where your additional FA Enrichment is coming from.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by B00STJUNKY View Post
    I have a hard time believing you haven't already tried this, as it's usually one of the first things folks do when tuning to make things more predictable and consistent. But you should really zero out your Catalyst Protection "FA COT/EOT Enrich" and "FA Enrich Max" tables. Odds are that's where your additional FA Enrichment is coming from.
    Man that fixed it. Thank you. I dont see how it was adding fuel in those conditions but it was. I zeroed it out and now it is doing what is commanded. Thank you i appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by B00STJUNKY View Post
    "FA Enrich Max" tables. Odds are that's where your additional FA Enrichment is coming from.
    are you referring to Table ECM34200 ? Fuel>General>FA Limits ?

Never mind , the tune I was looking at doesn't have table ECM34273.........
    Last edited by PurpleRam; 06-15-2021 at 09:04 AM.
    04 GTX........ 8.91@151mph 392Ci G3Hemi NA 3600lbs 2.6HP/CI Naturally Aspirated
    05 GTxtreme 9:45@142mph 426Ci G3Hemi NA 4000lbs
    G3 Hemi Videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClS...5mXdDR5sOxs10Q