Thread: 2010 SRT8 Charger not shifting at WOT

Tuner in Training

2010 SRT8 Charger not shifting at WOT

Hello guys, Ive got a 2010 SRT8 Charger that I've been tuning on for a few months, trying to get the hang of everything. Lately I've noticed that at WOT my car does not shift UNTIL I remove my foot off of the pedal, then the car will shift into the next gear. I've recorded a data log attached below, as well as the tune.

I've exhausted all of my ideas and I can't find anything related to my issue on the forums. One thing I've noticed while looking through the log is that my "Throttle Position" is bout ~10% higher than my "Relative Throttle Position." Not sure if this is normal or not, but regardless if anyone has any input it would be MUCH appreciated.

Thank you!
    -Jack

Note: The specific shift I'm talking about happens around 3 minutes in, however I cant figure out how to trim my tune as exporting it isn't working for me, LOL. The RPMs keep going up until I hit limiter (~6300) and when I release the pedal it finally shifts.

datalog 061221.hpl
    SRT8 Charger 061221.hpt

Tuner in Training
    Anyone have any ideas? Sorry for the bump. Would like to get this thing running right for the track in the upcoming weeks.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by JackJensen View Post
    Anyone have any ideas? Sorry for the bump. Would like to get this thing running right for the track in the upcoming weeks.
    What Rpm are you trying to shift at vs where was it shifting at before.

Read thru this thread might help you , the other thing I looked at your tune and Log, and honestly I'm no transmission guy , I leave that to other people but .... 1st thing I'd try is Shift General>Enable Pedal , I'd drop that to 95% see if it helps,

https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...highlight=a580
    04 GTX........ 8.91@151mph 392Ci G3Hemi NA 3600lbs 2.6HP/CI Naturally Aspirated
    05 GTxtreme 9:45@142mph 426Ci G3Hemi NA 4000lbs
    G3 Hemi Videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClS...5mXdDR5sOxs10Q