Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upgraded turboMustang ecoboost 10r80

Tuner in Training
    Also considering building a manifold adapter and installing a Garret G30-770 or G30-660.

Tuner in Training
    Nx2 turbo map will help you use the turbo calculator in vcm editor. When I get home ill post it up!

Tuner in Training
    here is stock turbo vs. nx2 turbo maps, follow the break point up the center of the efficiency island when inputing into the calc. MustangStockVsTNX-302x400-3.jpg2020 NX2-93-5bar-43022 newest-burb-1.6cam bracketing.hpt. I also attached one of my nx2 tinkering maps. the efficiency tables should be correct for nx2 in this file. be sure to tune wastegate dutycycle and canister pressure. if you dont you will over speed the turbo and tip pressure will always be wrong and it wont make power.
    Last edited by macAtak79; 09-27-2022 at 08:53 AM.

Tuner in Training
    please dont use this tune file for operation, I tinker alot pushing turbos and experimenting with DD tq requests vs scheduled etc. the coefficient data is good though.

Tuner in Training
    2.3L ECO.Graphs.xml here are some handy vcm editor tools I use when tuning so I can quick reference info. the wgdc can be copied and pasted straight into the base table and anything below .100 you input .100 in. timing tables can be copied and pasted adding to the mp the timing table needs to be applied too. waste gate canister pressure can be copied and pasted special function subtract everytime. that way the negative values add and positive values subtract. it has tq request tables you can reference to see how tq requests align for combustion stability and see the reference for turbo airflow pressure ratio and such. i find them very handy when tuning.

Tuner in Training
    HI, I'm in the process of tuning an NX2 too, I can't open your file. I need help with this. Can you help me?

Potential Tuner
    Also, curious if you could post a unlocked turbo map file for the nx2...just the turbo settings. I have played with the calc till I have almost passed out and can't figure out what I am doing wrong. Also, what do you mean by break point on the maps?