Thread: power enrichment

Tuner in Training

power enrichment

Where or how does ford do power enrichment in this tune. i have this dial in very nicely execpt during wide open pull i only get about 13.8- 14.1 afr. i have been using a regular scan tool to data log so can post wot pulls.
    I normal tune gen 3 ls engines. they have a whole section on power enrichment. unsure how ford is accomplishing this in a 2003 ford mustang gt
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    they do it the same way

when the open loop throttle position or wot position threshold function is exceeded it goes in to open loop.

take whatever your commanded lambse is and come up with your fuel error to dial in your maf

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by decipha View Post
    they do it the same way

when the open loop throttle position or wot position threshold function is exceeded it goes in to open loop.

take whatever your commanded lambse is and come up with your fuel error to dial in your maf

But in this tune i cant edit where wot closed loop is enabled. and watching on my scan tool the open to closed loop does not change at wot. and at wot my tps is reading 4.89v

if im reading my tune right it should be commanding lambse of 0.8 at wot throttle. and im getting .094. cause it shows closed loop i watch the fuel trims and they at +3 to +5.

Tuner in Training
    screen shot.png

this seems off to me

Advanced Tuner
    You can't rescale and change those values? That is not a stock file. Is that a comma 555,000 or is it a decimal 555.000. It will never go into pe with a threshold it will never reach. Change All cell to 40 and that should take solve it.