Thread: 65RFE Fast learn.

Potential Tuner

65RFE Fast learn.

Hi,
    Attempted to perform Fast learn procedure on my 2014 RAM 1500 5.7, but was not able to find/add PID "Fast learn". Tried VCM Scanner Beta version with no luck either. There's "Reset All Adaptives" in Controls and Special Functions/Special Functions. I wonder if that takes place of Transmission clean, instead? Does anyone know other ways how to do transmission Fast Learn?

Banned
    Drive like a normal human being for the first couple hundred miles. With the RFE, every time the ECM is flashed it restores all adaptives to default value, drive gentle and work it through all up and down shifts for the first couple hundred miles and you?ll be fine.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim P View Post
    Drive like a normal human being for the first couple hundred miles. With the RFE, every time the ECM is flashed it restores all adaptives to default value, drive gentle and work it through all up and down shifts for the first couple hundred miles and you?ll be fine.
    I was hoping for something like that to be the answer. I can certainly do that. Thank you Jim!

Banned
    The iCarScan can perform a quick learn and is what I have used, 99% of the time I just drive after changing tuning and don?t even bother with the quick learn. Over 200,000 miles with many many many tune changes and still on the stock transmission.