Thread: Going crazy over code U0107!

Going crazy over code U0107!

Hello All,

I'm in the process of tuning my LM7. I am having a major pedal issue. This happened once way back and is now flaring up bad. When I'm driving, more so if I stomp on it, the pedal stops registering and I get code U0107: "Lost Communication With Throttle Actuator Control Module". 100% of the time this is solved by just clearing it. I have replaced the TAC with another one my dad had on the shelf, replaced the sensor at the pedal with a brand new one, and replaced the throttle body with a pick-n-pull one. None of these did anything. I also checked the ground from the PCM to the TAC and it was good but I ran a new one to be safe. To access the pink wire that should be 12V I had to remove the battery so I was only able to check continuity to my positive leads which there was. When I initially started the project, I just grabbed a stock tune file from I think a 2005 Silverado. When I bought my motor I was told it was an LM7 out of a 2005 Avalanche. Now I starting to see people figured out that this problem was due to compatibility issues between their tune file and throttle components. I'm starting to think that might be my problem, but I don't even know where to start. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    1990 Jeep Wrangler, 2005 5.3(LM7), 4L65E, 241C, 4.10 Gear Ratio

Senior Tuner
    You certainly need the pedal assembly and TAC module to be compatible.
    Check out this article.

https://www.lsenginediy.com/gm-gen-i...3%20to%202007.

UPDATE: I went back to my original TAC module and the code U0107 is gone. I now have P1125 and P2120. Any ideas?