Thread: Trackhawk flex fuel questions

Tuner

Trackhawk flex fuel questions

Hey, so I just got a proflex commander flex duel kit. The rep on the phone said you can just plug it in and go and the system will adjust automatically.

So my question is, it sounds like the fueling will be adjusted by the proflex commander but what about timing? If I give it 20 deg on full e85 but then fill up on 91, won't it will have 20 deg if timing?

I noticed that in hp tuners that there was an option in the is for flex fuel. So I need to perform the os swap?

Thanks.

Track hawk or hellcats I never use that kit, I apply custom Os and tune it..

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by V8_Kind_Of_Guy View Post
    Hey, so I just got a proflex commander flex duel kit. The rep on the phone said you can just plug it in and go and the system will adjust automatically.

So my question is, it sounds like the fueling will be adjusted by the proflex commander but what about timing? If I give it 20 deg on full e85 but then fill up on 91, won't it will have 20 deg if timing?

I noticed that in hp tuners that there was an option in the is for flex fuel. So I need to perform the os swap?

Thanks.
    The proflex cannot control timing, only fueling

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Charles View Post
    Track hawk or hellcats I never use that kit, I apply custom Os and tune it..
    Ditto, tis amazing how well flex works and no extra parts/wiring needed lol.