Thread: Looking for guidance on 2012 mustang GT transient tables

Looking for guidance on 2012 mustang GT transient tables

Hi folks, looking for some explanation and guidance on tuning the transient tables for a 2012 mustang gt with a vortech boss manifold id1000s and a slew of other mods. My specific problem is when I let off the gas or blip the throttle I'm seeing trims go very rich on decel and a bit lean on tip in. How do each of the tables in the transient tab work? Am I heading in the right direction for my issues?

Thanks in advance!

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleph View Post
    Hi folks, looking for some explanation and guidance on tuning the transient tables for a 2012 mustang gt with a vortech boss manifold id1000s and a slew of other mods. My specific problem is when I let off the gas or blip the throttle I'm seeing trims go very rich on decel and a bit lean on tip in. How do each of the tables in the transient tab work? Am I heading in the right direction for my issues?

Thanks in advance!

If I remember right the larger the numbers on tip out decel the faster it becomes lean, and larger numbers on accel the faster it enriches the values. Let me verify before you change anything though.

Awesome thank you so much for checking trying to get everything balanced out but I am still learning some of this stuff. Sure is fun tho gonna try and learn the VCT system next to do more fine tuning thatwhite5.0 helped me get started gonna see if I can progress further.