Thread: Problem finding data/video files

Potential Tuner

Problem finding data/video files

I am having a hard time figuring out where the files are saved. According to the website, it is supposed to be saved under "Android/data/com.hptuners.trackaddict/files". But when I went to this folder using File Explorer on my computer, there is no video nor csv files. I can see the data/video via the Trackaddict app, so this seems like the files are burried in the phone somewhere.

Help or suggestions please.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary T View Post
    I am having a hard time figuring out where the files are saved. According to the website, it is supposed to be saved under "Android/data/com.hptuners.trackaddict/files". But when I went to this folder using File Explorer on my computer, there is no video nor csv files. I can see the data/video via the Trackaddict app, so this seems like the files are burried in the phone somewhere.

Help or suggestions please.
    I typically open the Session and hit the "Share" button. If your phone is on your WiFi, you can select "WiFi Transfer to TrackAddict or RaceRender" which will start up a transfer page. Then open RaceRender and click on the "TrackAddict Xfer" button in the bottom right of the new Project page.

TrackAddictXferButton.jpg

That should then transfer the data (at the very least) over to RaceRender. I think that might also transfer video, but I'm not entirely certain.

Alternatively, you could share the Data File (in Raw CSV format) to a place you can access from your computer (such as Google Drive), and then just download it to your computer that way. The "Share" button seems to be the key.

Potential Tuner
    Thanks. I forgot about this thread. This method worked for me now (if anyone gets an error message saying the transfer failed, make sure you turn off your anti-virus, mine was blocking the transfer for some reason).
    Last edited by Gary T; 11-08-2021 at 09:15 PM.