Thread: AEM 30-0334 OBD2 Wideband PID for dash logic?

Tuner in Training

AEM 30-0334 OBD2 Wideband PID for dash logic?

I just purchased a Dash Control dashlogic for my C6 vette to display my AFR ratios on the HUD. I have an AEM 30-0334 OBD2 Wideband and figured it would have no issue displaying this value since HP tuners picks it up. I have done some research and haven't figured out how to get it to work. Does anyone know what PID the wideband would be? Or has anyone ran this same setup and got it to work?

Thanks

Potential Tuner
    https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...dashlogic.html
    My quick research and cross referenced their pin'ing shows this to be accurate.

Results may vary but this will probably get you setup

Advanced Tuner
    The default PID is 0x24 (36)

Tuner in Training
    Thanks! ^
    Reading over the documentation https://static.summitracing.com/glob...vm-30-0334.pdf PID 36 looks correct like you said.
    Just tried it in the DashLogic software and it seems to block out any PID number not registered in its table and wont work. Says PID 36 is invalid. Dang, so software is still a limitation.
    Last edited by steelers743; 06-26-2021 at 07:44 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    I could make a patch with an alternate PID, for the 30-0334. But, if you are limited to what the DL device thinks goes with your ECU, it would, probably, conflict with something.

Tuner in Training
    It seems like the PID lookup table is held on the device. I updated to a newer firmware I found on the corvette forums and after that it re-pulled all the PIDs from the device. Still no PID 36. But I am guessing a firmware is were the PIDs per module logic is and not the software.
    Last edited by steelers743; 06-26-2021 at 08:07 PM.

Tuner in Training
    I got excited for a second because I was able to get a preset for pid(36) by exporting a preset and editing the xml file and then reimporting it, it got passed the invalid pid that blocked it before. But when I plugged it into my car I still just get 0 for data.

Also if I just select 36 in advanced mode on the HUD it just gives an N/A.

So that's about all I can think of for now.
    Last edited by steelers743; 06-26-2021 at 09:07 PM.

Tuner in Training
    That link is for a different type of wideband. https://www.aemelectronics.com/produ...and-uego-obdii is the one I have and it uses the OBD2 to communicate over the can bus. I have sent an email to palmerproformance but heard nothing back. I am guessing there will be no support for this since he has since sold the dash logic to another company.

Tuner in Training
    Any update ?

I consider buying a 30-0334 wideband and use my dashlogic to don’t have to get an aftermarket gauge and keep a stealth look.