Thread: What P01 OS is this? - OS 2020003

Advanced Tuner

What P01 OS is this? - OS 2020003

Looking to see if anyone know what operating system this is? This ECM was bought used with this operating system, and I don't believe that I have seen this OS before.
    It has the following tables that I typically don't see in the standard 2bar or 3bar SD operating systems for the P01.

[ECM] 12372 - Boost VE: This table is used when current MAP exceeds maximum MAP in the Primary VE table. (instead of the standard single VE table that you get when applying the 2bar SD OS)

[ECM] 8990 - Forced Octane Scaling Enable: When enabled, the Forced Octane Scaling is used. (with a forced & and a limit below it)

[ECM] 12478 - Commanded Fuel vs RPM: Commanded EQ ratio vs RPM. (under the Stoich AFR table)

[ECM] 12416 - Boost Spark Modifier: When above the maximum KPA in the main VE table, the timing in this table will be subtracted from the final spark advance.

But there is no Boost Enrichment table under the Power Enrichment tab.

The plans were to use this ECM and apply the 2bar SD OS to it, but found it already had this OS applied. And wanted to see what others thought about it before I just flash a P01 2bar OS 1253005 to it.

Tune file here.
    P01 - OS 2020003.hpt

Senior Tuner
    EFI Live custom OS.

Advanced Tuner
    You recommend performing doing an "Write Entire" with HP Tuner 2bar SD OS 1253005 versus trying to use this existing EFI Live custom OS?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkTucker View Post
    You recommend performing doing an "Write Entire" with HP Tuner 2bar SD OS 1253005 versus trying to use this existing EFI Live custom OS?
    No we wouldn't. You should NOT be flashing someone elses file to your vehicle. Tech 2 to stock, read, license & tune away.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"