Thread: Newbie with question about tune

Potential Tuner

Newbie with question about tune

So I just got my mpvi2 a couple of days ago. Got my wideband today, hoping to have it installed this weekend. My initial question is in regards to the tune as it is now. I purchased a long block to replace my old one that lost oil psi on the interstate. So I went from a stock 2002 5.3 truck motor to a 5.3 .030over, flat tops, 243 heads and a trick flow tfs-30602003 cam (.585 lift, 228/230 dur). Stock 02 intake, throttle body, 25.2lb injectors, maf sensor. This is in my 06 jeep wrangler. Had a local guy do a tune for the cam after i got it installed but its just not running as good as it should, I believe. If anyone has any thoughts on how the setup looks I'd appreciate any thoughts/feedback about which way to proceed. I won't have any running logs until my buddy comes in for the weekend to assist me with it. 3 weeks out from having my spine fused and can't do much solo yet. I apologize for the lack of info I can give you right now.

Do I work with this tune or reload a stock one and adjust from there?

Thanks for any help at all while i try to figure out what I'm doing
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    Went out to the garage and tried to get some more info. Not sure if its set up to record properly or all the pertinent info. Let me know what i need to change or fix please.
    Attached Files Attached Files