Thread: 2020 Mustang GT JLT Intake Tuning

Potential Tuner

2020 Mustang GT JLT Intake Tuning

First Post! I've spent a lot of time lurking around the forums before I bought my MPVI2, and the information is great. Happy to be a member of the community now! Hopefully someday I'll be helping others

I've just installed my JLT intake that I had from my 2018 GT. The 2018 6mt had a Lund tune, but my new 2020 10spd I will be tuning myself. I've tuned my 1995 ON3 302 with Megasquirt, but I see this new car is a totally different game. I figure an intake is a good place to start, and maybe from here I'll move to headers or "ghost cam" for the sake of learning. I am familiar with basic terms like LTFT/STFT, Lambda, AFR, etc. but I am a NOOB.

Anyways - I've inputted the JLT Maf data to "MAF Airflow vs. Period", as far as I know I should be good to go as far as MAF calibration.

This is the first time I've used this software and I don't want to miss anything before I run the car! Is there anything else I should be changing?

I'll post up a log once I know I'm safe for a drive!

Thanks in advance, any and all help is appreciated!!!

Potential Tuner
    Here is the tune and some logs from today:

Attachment 111118

Normal Driving.hpl

2020 Mustang GT A10 JLT.hpt

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by kyledude351 View Post
    Here is the tune and some logs from today:

Attachment 111118

Normal Driving.hpl

2020 Mustang GT A10 JLT.hpt
    Jlt is known for needed quite a bit of work

you need to log maf period in your PIDS, then create a histogram too calculate ltft+stft average percent. then copy and paste, multiply by half percent, that into the maf period table. the more you drive around the better the maf wil be dialed in.