Hey all, question....

I have my vehicle licensed and own an mvpi2 (non pro) obd2 unit. Ive turned to a local dyno tuning shop to do the tune for me instead. They had said theyd be able to use my license if i provide my mpvi2 and my application key/code. To my understanding mpvi2 doesnt use application keys as its all stored in the cloud/ on the mpvi2 itself. The fact they asked for a key leads me to believe theyre using an older hp tuners interface of some sort. Its only saving me $100 if i can use my license but hey, $100 buys alot of beer =)

My second concern is even if they can plug and play my mvpi2 to their pc, they wont be able to use analog wideband logging as i have a non pro and im sure their interface is a pro of some previous generation.

I have also sent in a pair of support tickets (second with a picture of my mvpi2 sn and such) but unfortunately I didnt put 2 and 2 together on this potential issue until hpt and the shop had closed for the weekend and my apointments Mon first thing, so yeah im a little late on this one.

If anyone has any insight on a possible work around with the credits and license, it would be greatly appreciated. If not, its not the end of the world.
Support tickets are #s 15378 & 15381

Thanks everyone!

- Joe Pancerz