Thread: o2 sensor General group dissapeared

Tuner in Training

o2 sensor General group dissapeared

Hi,
    After update VCM Suite to newest beta it seems that few parameters just dissapeared, for example I couldn't Enable/Disable o2 sensors dor mopar cars. TO do so I need to use older version of Editor. Bug or feature?

Senior Tuner
    It's a new feature

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi,
    After update VCM Suite to newest beta it seems that few parameters just dissapeared, for example I couldn't Enable/Disable o2 sensors dor mopar cars. TO do so I need to use older version of Editor. Bug or feature?
    Sadly nearly every post like this where I’ve answered, my reply gets taken down and I have had my long-time account banned due to being truthful and transparent about this. HPtuners will NOT admit to taking away these parameter options. It is true they removed what you are saying. I have the 4.8.7 installation file saved which was the very last update that still contains the now-removed options. I can’t upload it here because Bill will again remove it and probably ban this account as well. Shady business sadly. I will screenshot this post and my reply and if it gets taken down I sill upload said screenshot to prove they are indeed being shady. Nothing in this comment here is against the EULA/forum rules. I am gathering a legal team to look into this situation. As for now, DM me and I can hook you up with v4.8.7. Bill, or anyone at HPT, I would highly advise you not to delete this post for the sake of legality consequences. Your choice, as is being honest with your customers!

Senior Tuner
    It's not really new them doing this. I remember maybe around 10 years ago when the diesel DPF delete stuff disappeared after an update with no warning. They are pretty much free to do whatever they want with their product. And no one is forcing you to update your software either.

Tuner
    Get a second MPVI, Just don't update the one you have. Keep em separate. there is an easy way to install multiple versions of vcmsuite on one computer, works like a charm