I have a 2006 Trailblazer SS. I am looking for a wiring pin out for the harness going from the fuse panel and plug, back to the abs and fuel pump.

I have a rebuilt engine, Trans, fans, fuel pump, tune , etc. The truck sat up for a few years while I was rebuilding everything. I have been chasing electrical gremlins since I got it running again.

The first one showed up at +350 miles. It turned out to be the fuel pump wiring. Although I was getting 12v at the pump, I could only get enough amperage for about 10psi. I replaced the wires with heavier gauge wire and added a separate relay, controlled by the fuel pump relay in the harness. It works great now.

Once I got that fixed, now I am having problems with my abs computer. I have an abs light,, the parking light and service stabilitrac. The lights come and go randomly as I am driving. I plugged in a scanner and it read 6 codes from the abs including rf wheel sensor, steering wheel position and several comm. errors. I cleared all the dtc's and the lights went out for a couple seconds, then all came back.

Now, when I try to scan the abs, I just get a communication error. I have tried 2 different abs scanners and both show the same thing.

I also cleaned and reseated the ground for the ebcm, per the tsb.

I am thinking I just have a bad harness since the fuel pump and ebcm are in the same loom. Maybe the fuel pump melted some of the other wires.

Any help on the pin out or other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.