Thread: Burble Tune

Tuner in Training

Burble Tune

Yes, I asked this question before and had 2 people send me some info on how to do a burble tune Great Advice but it wasn't quite right. I have tried A lot of various things to try and get this to sound natural but all I get is it sounds like a uniformly backfire. has anyone done a burble tune on A 07 dodge charger srt? I figured out how to do a burble tune on a newer car with better perimeter options which makes a burble tune easier and sound better. is there anyone willing to lead me in the correct direction? I would Really Appreciate it! Also last time I am asking I promise my only other option is to pay $400 to have the burble tune done. i would really like to be able to do the tune myself!

Advanced Tuner
    Link a youtube clip of what you want it to sound like.
    If in doubt, multiply everything by 1.1.

just easy...
    retard coast spark table in the right map values.
    dont forget minimum spark table, if you got one and disable dfco.
    now play with the spark retard in lower pressure fields and your favorite rpms.

Potential Tuner
    From looking at your previous attached file. you need to disable DFCO. if you want decel pops. Set Enable ECT to 376* and Zero out the Enable MAP both under DFCO tab.

And your min Spark and PT Base need to be negative in the area you want. Best bet is to log and see where you are cruising at/on decel most and adjust those cells.

Potential Tuner
    you can also give it a slight bump in fuel in that area too, this is a complete waste of gas IMO but you will get your "gurgle" sound along with pops.

Quote Originally Posted by srtwagon View Post
    you can also give it a slight bump in fuel in that area too, this is a complete waste of gas IMO but you will get your "gurgle" sound along with pops.
    I did exactly that for this person, and that is not what he wants....