Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Need Of Some Guidance /Were To Start My Search

If I read your original post correctly your Injectors have 150,000km And your CP3 has 608,000km
    Last I checked the CP3 was a substantially cheaper upgrade. So if I was going to change something based on symptom that is the way I would go, especially if it is starting good.
    Naturally go guarantee without a return rate flow test. I feel a new CP3 will tolerate mildly worn injectors better than new injectors will tolerate a worn pump especially at max flow/PSI demand
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

Tuner in Training
    Injectors seem to be done for 4 of 6 failed testing
    To high of a return rate
    I guess I got my answer

Quote Originally Posted by abgreenmachine View Post
    Injectors seem to be done for 4 of 6 failed testing
    To high of a return rate
    I guess I got my answer
    Glad you had them tested, better than guessing. If I was guessing I would have got this one wrong.
    Thanks for updating the thread, that benefits all future readers.
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

98% of the time that rail pressure is an issue...if there is no external leak its injector return rate out of spec
    03 cummins,175% flux injectors,dual cp3,s467.7/83 1.00
    Nv5600 with valair triple disc clutch