Thread: VCM Suite v4.10 Now Available!

VCM Suite v4.10 Now Available!

VCM Suite v4.10 Now Available

HP Tuners presents VCM Suite v4.10 which is now available for download via our website here.
    Our latest update of VCM Suite includes newly supported vehicles (internet connection required),
    updated definition support with more parameters available, additional controller functions and a
    wider range of scanning abilities and functionality.

We continue to work on expanding our support across all of the platforms that we offer, and try
    to add as many different models as we can. It is also important to keep in mind that some of
    the new support that we offer does require an internet connections when writing to the vehicle.
    For more information, and to view the latest supported vehicles list, click here.

Please note, VCM Suite 4.10 is fully compatible with the MPVI2 and the previous generation MPVI
    Pro and Std interfaces, however some new vehicles platforms are only supported on the MPVI2

Thank you from the entire HP Tuners Team for all your ongoing support, and please ensure you
    follow us on our social media channels for all the latest updates!

VCM Suite v4.10 Updates

VCM Editor

General
    • Improved Definition Support for many supported platforms
    • Improved scanning performance for many older vehicles

Vehicle Support

Ford
    • 21 Mustang GT/Ecoboost/Mach 1
    • 20+ Mustang GT500 + TCM
    • 21 Ranger Ecoboost

GM
    • 21 GMC Sierra/Chevy Silverado 6.6L L5P/L5D
    • 17-21 GMC Sierra/Chevy Silverado 6.6L L5P/L5D Switch on the Fly

FCA
    • 21 Dodge Charger/Challenger
    • 21 Jeep Gladiator Ecodiesel
    • 21 RAM 1500 TRX 6.2L
    • 21 Dodge Durango Hellcat 6.2L
    • 21 Jeep Wrangler 392
    • 18+ Jeep Wrangler 2.0T

Mercedes
    • MED 17.7.5

VCM Scanner

Parameters
    • Improved definition support for supported platforms

Diagnostics and Info
    • Enhanced DTC polling and clearing for select vehicles

MPVI2
    • Standalone Datalogging for most supported platforms (Pro Feature Set required)

For the full VCM Editor Change Log, please see the following link:
    http://www.hptuners.com/help/VCM-Edi...changelog.html

For the full VCM Scanner Change Log, please see the following link:
    https://www.hptuners.com/help/VCM-Sc...changelog.html

For more information, and to view the latest supported vehicles list, click here.

Last edited by Darek@HPTuners; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:51 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    Nice. Has the EEC-V scanning issue been resolved yet?
    Last edited by jaydubb71; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:02 AM. Reason: Ooops
    Daily Driver= 2003 BMW 330xi
    Weekend Cruiser= 2009 Pontiac G8 GT (Vararam, TSP LS3 N/A Stage 1, OBX, CTS-V converter, MagnaFlows w/ J-Pipes, 160 t-stat)
    Project Car= 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS (LQ4 w/ Gen 4 Rods, LS3 heads, turbo...)
    Truck= 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT LY5 4x4

Tuner in Training
    I think you mean EEC-V, and no it was not fixed. I just tried on my 02 Mustang and logging is still buggy. Tach goes crazy etc.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by radcartuning View Post
    I think you mean EEC-V, and no it was not fixed. I just tried on my 02 Mustang and logging is still buggy. Tach goes crazy etc.
    Yes, thats what I meant. LOL! Edited. I wish they would FINALLY fix that issue.
    Weekend Cruiser= 2009 Pontiac G8 GT (Vararam, TSP LS3 N/A Stage 1, OBX, CTS-V converter, MagnaFlows w/ J-Pipes, 160 t-stat)

Potential Tuner
    Are there plans to support JTEC ECU's for standalone logging?

Potential Tuner
    I loaded the the update last night, noticed today the Aircharge channel no longer works on a 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT (V6).
    If I repoll the car, only see Aircharge Temperature & Desired Airchrger per Cly. Neither give me the data I need.

Was Aircharge replaced with a different channel name or is it broke?

I updated to this version and lost A LOT of tables in vcm editor both in the stable version and bata . When I uninstalled it and reinstalled an older version all those tables were still missing. Is there a problem with this version ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hpindy View Post
    I updated to this version and lost A LOT of tables in vcm editor both in the stable version and bata . When I uninstalled it and reinstalled an older version all those tables were still missing. Is there a problem with this version ?
    Make sure you re-poll for vehicle parameters after connecting to a vehicle for the first time after any version change.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by brashendeavours View Post
    Make sure you re-poll for vehicle parameters after connecting to a vehicle for the first time after any version change.
    He isn’t experiencing a re-polling issue or bug. He is right, the update has removed certain parameters for more EPA compliance. Many users are experiencing this but many times their posts get taken down because I guess HPT wants to keep this under wraps? Seems shady.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Codeine View Post
    He isn’t experiencing a re-polling issue or bug. He is right, the update has removed certain parameters for more EPA compliance. Many users are experiencing this but many times their posts get taken down because I guess HPT wants to keep this under wraps? Seems shady.
    They really should just announce what theyre doing and why. I submitted a ticket about this and got a generic, pre-typed and possibly lawyer approved reply. I wont be updating...

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb71 View Post
    They really should just announce what theyre doing and why. I submitted a ticket about this and got a generic, pre-typed and possibly lawyer approved reply. I wont be updating...
    This^^^

And it’s not like Bill or whoever at HPT isn’t reading these complaints. Bill, Darek, or whoever, instead of deleting posts and comments asking questions relating to these changes, why on earth can’t you simply be honest? It’s BS to be completely real with you.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    This^^^

And it’s not like Bill or whoever at HPT isn’t reading these complaints. Bill, Darek, or whoever, instead of deleting posts and comments asking questions relating to these changes, why on earth can’t you simply be honest? It’s BS to be completely real with you.
    The only post of yours that I deleted was one where you posted a link to old software which is against our EULA.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Senior Tuner
    Any post from any user that mentioned The Parameter That Shall Not Be Named was deleted.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    The only post of yours that I deleted was one where you posted a link to old software which is against our EULA.
    Okay well can you comment on the latest software missing parameters or are you gonna dodge that topic again?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Okay well can you comment on the latest software missing parameters or are you gonna dodge that topic again?
    Above my pay grade.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Above my pay grade.
    Very professional of you

Jeezus I have lost faith in this company.

Advanced Tuner
    +1 for a little more transparency. If the EPA is cracking down and things have to change to stay alive, that's fine. Just nice to be kept in the loop.

Potential Tuner
    Why is there no response?
    Last edited by MMOQRY; 1 Day Ago at 12:11 AM.