Thread: please help!

please help!

2010 SS Camaro m6... CAI. long tube headers. high flow cats. Borla Atax exhaust. tsp f35 cam. comp cam trunnions. high pressure oil pump.. 660 tsp valve springs...wide band. 160*thermostat. I only run 93
    The problem i am having is during lite to medium acceleration. I start getting knock around 2500rpm to 3500rpm. also sometimes when starting to move from a stop the car will start to back fire and act like its going to shut off. (its not my driving!) any help is appreciated
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mazdamalone25; 07-09-2021 at 03:52 PM.

Did you try the normal stuff, like ignition, fuel and torque Settings?
    Cam setting is correct?

Quote Originally Posted by f.creek-ranch View Post
    Did you try the normal stuff, like ignition, fuel and torque Settings?
    Cam setting is correct?
    I have pulled timing and the only thing it seemed to do was spread the knock out in more cells. I also tried to run non ethanol 93 gas... There was no change that I saw... As far as fuel, torque and cam settings. I have no idea where to even start. My car was dyno tuned after I put the cam in and seemed to run good afterwards. The air here in PA was cold when I got it tuned. When the weather started to warm up, I started noticing things like idle was lean, it backed fire when I went into partial throttle while moving, and then it would stumble and back fire when pulling off from a stop. While poking around in the tune from the tuner, I noticed that he had the dynamic air flow high rpm disable to 500 rpm and re enable to 400? Does that sound right? I changed that back to stock and did some logs. I also pulled the spark plugs and they looked good. I will add the logs I got today, the tune from the tuner (DGR 480HP) ,and what I have currently In the car.
    Attached Files Attached Files