Thread: Park to Drive Shift Stall

Park to Drive Shift Stall

So... long story short. I've been battling this annoying problem for a while now.

Cold starts are always perfect. I can shift into drive or reverse with no issues.

On a hot start, the car will typically go from Park to Drive and not stall. However, if I return to park and try to go back to drive... it will typically stall.

Idle air is good.... once I get it actually moving in drive it will stop and idle perfectly.

Max Effort NA 6.4L build..... closed loop is on (ran for a long time with CL off).. sensed MAP is enabled above 0.20 PR. I have also tried it with Sensed Map disabled, but I ran into other driveability issues.

I have literally spent hours and hours trying different TB tables combos. Everything is really, really good except this single issue.

0.02v - 0.20v (TB voltage) are my idles voltages. I've not found that 0.30v - 0.50v helps and these voltages don't affect actual idle in park or neutral.

It has to be lack of airflow when warm, but I have yet to consistently nail it with the TB tables.

Any other ideas?

The only thing that helped me was adj torque model-lose-friction base
    2018 Trackhawk PCM/TCM tune by Dusterhoff.
    Flex Fuel, MMX faux 95mm TB, GripTec 2.85, 10% ATI lower, FIC1200, ARH 1 7/8 w/cats, 180 T-stat

13 Chrysler 300S, RAM BGE 412 stroker, cam motion 232/246 619/619 118 +4, ATI 18% OD pulley
    Whipple Gen5 3.0, 2.50 upper pulley, Smooth Boost controller, FIC 1200 inj. Nick W 108mm TB, FORE dual return fuel system, E85, FTI 2800 stall(SRT83380), SHR WAR Viking trans and valve body, Getrag 3.73, 1 7/8 kooks w/hi-flow cats, 3" Magnaflow Cat-back 943rwhp

Idle tables makes even sense.

Torque is a lot higher in D.