Thread: 01 mustang GT with a 03 cobra swap fueling problem

01 mustang GT with a 03 cobra swap fueling problem

Hi,

I have a 01 gt here with a 03 cobra swap in it, ECU and Harness swapped with the engine. Mods are:

Accurfab TB 1696 cfm
    Deka 80lbs injectors
    Bbk off road x pipe
    Borla catback
    2.76 supercharger pulley
    Yukon 31 spline rear diff axles dura grip differential
    Fore Performance dual pump set up with fpr @ 40psi and a hob switch for second pump

Car Idles on the rich side no matter what I do with Injector Scaling or Maf scaling. After a while STFT starts to knife step up to +99% and floods the motor with no change to fuel pressure, Engine load, O2 voltage, Air load or Maf airflow count.

I've done a few legit cobras on HPT no problems before, but this one is being a gremlin. If anything is wrong tune wise please let me know
    Attached Files Attached Files

you don't need 80lb wit stock Eaton, try stock injector
    Turbocharged COYOTE

PM for E tune / Remote Tuning
    [email protected]

Advanced Tuner
    worse advice possible as that doesnt fix anything

80s are prefectly fine

make sure you are using the correct scaling percentage of 2.5

make sure minpw is set to 0

be sure you have actual genuine siemens deka injectors from chris at poweraddersolutions. Everyone else sells fakes that will give you problems.

I have Min IPW at 0. I should scale the 80lbs size down by a ratio of 2.5 times, I would assume that needs to be done due to a physical max calculation limit of the EEC-V, if so that may make sense why the STFT starts knife stepping to max allowed positive STFT and floods the engine after a minute or so when the o2s still read on the rich side.

I'm not sure on the authenticity of the deka injectors as it was the customer that bought and installed the swap himself

Thank you for the advice!!