Thread: installed new stage 2 cam need tuning advice dies when throttle applied

Potential Tuner

Unhappy installed new stage 2 cam need tuning advice dies when throttle applied

Hello everyone I am very new to tuning and i recently just installed a comp cams stage 2 hrt 220/230 113 lobe separation with bbk short tube headers on my 06 5.7 hemi, I looked back and an older post where mas tuning replied to another guy and i took some of his tips and what not to try to apply it to mine and im still quite lost and still will stall whenever i apply the throttle in idle so I did get 2 scans of it running where maybe you all can see where it went wrong possibly or what needs to be adjusted!

06 Charger WRITE THIS.hpt1st Run.hpl2nd Run.hpl06 Charger WRITE THIS.hpt1st Run.hpl2nd Run.hpl
    Last edited by DylanL; 09-22-2021 at 10:14 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanL View Post
    Hello everyone I am very new to tuning and i recently just installed a comp cams stage 2 hrt 220/230 113 lobe separation with bbk short tube headers on my 06 5.7 hemi, I looked back and an older post where mas tuning replied to another guy and i took some of his tips and what not to try to apply it to mine and im still quite lost and still will stall whenever i apply the throttle in idle so I did get 2 scans of it running where maybe you all can see where it went wrong possibly or what needs to be adjusted!

06 Charger WRITE THIS.hpt1st Run.hpl2nd Run.hpl06 Charger WRITE THIS.hpt1st Run.hpl2nd Run.hpl
    Have you watched any of the YouTube videos about camshaft tuning? There are some good videos from Reckless Motorsports that should give you a better understanding of what you need to do.

Tuner in Training
    I second this. Reckless Motorsports did touch on some good subjects.