Thread: Need help finding misfire

Tuner in Training

Need help finding misfire

When I zoomed in, I believe I see the drip on the 02's. I'm new to tuning. The car is a 2014 CTSV, stage 3 cam, 1 7/8 headers, 103TB, ported supercharger by kong. LSA motor.
    2 days ago I changed the 02 sensors, sparks plug and wire. problem is still there.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Photo's attached
    Attached Images Attached Images

That is a pretty normal amount of misfires. It is rare to see zero in history. Manufacturers like to lean out that idle for emissions to the point where you will get random light misfires.
    To the point. Do you feel a steady consistent misfire? Are you getting misfire codes?
    Just looked. You do have a P219B You need to diagnose that but again 2 or 3 misfires in history isn't a big deal.
    Last edited by TheMechanic; 07-19-2021 at 08:40 AM.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanic View Post
    That is a pretty normal amount of misfires. It is rare to see zero in history. Manufacturers like to lean out that idle for emissions to the point where you will get random light misfires.
    To the point. Do you feel a steady consistent misfire? Are you getting misfire codes?
    Just looked. You do have a P219B You need to diagnose that but again 2 or 3 misfires in history isn't a big deal.
    I had a intermitting P219B code, but have not see it in a while. I stopped driving the car for 2 weeks because the jerking from misfires was killing me. Haven drove it yet since replacing the plugs and wires.