Thread: Confused on upgrade/purchasing the mpv2 as I already have the 1 pro suite

Confused on upgrade/purchasing the mpv2 as I already have the 1 pro suite

My question is, I already own the pro suite version of the MPVI and I would like to 'additionally have" the MPV2 hardware in order to use in my personal vehicle, so I'm not swapping cables all over.
    Since I have the original "VCM Pro Suite" with the MPVI logger unit, what can I do (and what is the cost) to purchase the MPV2 unit, and still have both the 1 and 2 hardware units to use at the same time?

I would want the pro link setup w/the MPV2 unit.

Thanks for this, I have read til I was getting a headache to see how I could do this, I am either not understanding something correctly or missing something.

Thanks Guys!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

"To explain the lure of speed you would have to explain human nature; but it is easier understood than explained...Speed is the second oldest animal craving in our nature..." -- T. E. Lawrence
    2000 Regal GSE
    2007 Trailblazer SS

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Simply purchase the MPVI2 and pro feature set

Thats really it.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post

Thats really it.
    Sorry Bill, This is the part that is confusing, mainly cost total etc. Am I basically buying "a second HP Tuner" suite or is it just what is needed to use my current license and I am only buying the unit and the "pro feature set" I'm not quite understanding.
    Where can I find this particular "purchase option?"

Thanks Bill

p.s. Pete and I squared away my lack/lost credit issue. I have no idea how I licensed "the REGAL's" and not just my one vehicle. It was done on July 2016 which was a couple years after I purchased HPT, so I was obviously confused, as I am here with the purchase.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

"To explain the lure of speed you would have to explain human nature; but it is easier understood than explained...Speed is the second oldest animal craving in our nature..." -- T. E. Lawrence
    2000 Regal GSE
    2007 Trailblazer SS

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post

Thats really it.
    It looks like the price is ($300 rounded) for the MPV2 and another $249.99 for the pro feature set, is this correct? I already have the VCM Pro suite, am I understanding it's going to be another $550 roughly then?

Or is it the "upgrade with pro feature set" for $439.00. I am trying to just add the ability to have 2 OBDII reading, logging abilities, using only my one program on my laptop. So I guess my question is, am I just buying a "new pro featured unit?"

2000 Regal GSE
    2007 Trailblazer SS

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by 00GrcyGtr View Post
    It looks like the price is ($300 rounded) for the MPV2 and another $249.99 for the pro feature set, is this correct? I already have the VCM Pro suite, am I understanding it's going to be another $550 roughly then?
    Correct, you are not upgrading, you are purchasing a new one outright since you want to keep your MPVI1

Thanks Bill, but so I am clear, can you tell me the total for the item and the pro feature set complete that I would need?
    Also, I just saw the 2+, I may just want to go that route.
    Do I just hit the site and "buy a unit w/pro feature set" as a complete new purchase basically?

Also, I can't seem to find how to change my notifications, all this time they have been going to yahoo, and I thought I reset it to my better gmail account.

2000 Regal GSE
    2007 Trailblazer SS

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by 00GrcyGtr View Post
    Thanks Bill, but so I am clear, can you tell me the total for the item and the pro feature set complete that I would need?
    Also, I just saw the 2+, I may just want to go that route.
    Do I just hit the site and "buy a unit w/pro feature set" as a complete new purchase basically?

Also, I can't seem to find how to change my notifications, all this time they have been going to yahoo, and I thought I reset it to my better gmail account.
    Yes, we no longer stock nor sell the MPVI2, we only will be stocking/selling the MPVI2+ now and yes you just purchase the MPVI2+ w/pro feature set which is roughly $550+shipping and is automatically calculated at checkout.