Thread: evap system on my holden commodore 2008

Potential Tuner

evap system on my holden commodore 2008

ca anyone please explaining me about how the fully evap system work on the ve ss 2008 cause my FUCKING EVAP PURGE VALVE NOT OPEN AT ALL CONDITION OF CAR RUN (I HAVE A HIGH PRESSURE AT MY FUEL TANK I'M CHANGE THE CANESTER BOX ALSO CHANGE PURGE VALVE AND CHECK ALL VACUM AND PURGE LINES EVERYTHING IS GOOD BUT ECU WOULDN'T GET ANY REQUEST FOR PURGE VALVE TO OPEN (((ECU WASN'T KNOW ABOUT TANK PRESSURE))) i'm taking long and long time to solve this proplem I THINK EVERY BODY KNOW ABOUT HARDEST OF DROP THE PETROL TANK I'M DROP IT FOR MORE THAN 4 TIMES nobody know about this problem exactly i'm think that have an tank pressure sensor but it wasn't cause i was open the ecm harness for searching for fuel tank pressure sensor but the ecu have a plastic plug on the pin numper 24 on ECM,,, Please help me if any one have an exactly explain for that system and how the ecm know for the fuel tank pressure... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by al7nfi View Post
    ca anyone please explaining me about how the fully evap system work on the ve ss 2008 cause my FUCKING EVAP PURGE VALVE NOT OPEN AT ALL CONDITION OF CAR RUN (I HAVE A HIGH PRESSURE AT MY FUEL TANK I'M CHANGE THE CANESTER BOX ALSO CHANGE PURGE VALVE AND CHECK ALL VACUM AND PURGE LINES EVERYTHING IS GOOD BUT ECU WOULDN'T GET ANY REQUEST FOR PURGE VALVE TO OPEN (((ECU WASN'T KNOW ABOUT TANK PRESSURE))) i'm taking long and long time to solve this proplem I THINK EVERY BODY KNOW ABOUT HARDEST OF DROP THE PETROL TANK I'M DROP IT FOR MORE THAN 4 TIMES nobody know about this problem exactly i'm think that have an tank pressure sensor but it wasn't cause i was open the ecm harness for searching for fuel tank pressure sensor but the ecu have a plastic plug on the pin numper 24 on ECM,,, Please help me if any one have an exactly explain for that system and how the ecm know for the fuel tank pressure... thanks
    pressure sensor may not be in fuel tank
    he can be in adsorber
    check tube coming from tank

GM FORD DODGE
    custom xdf for hpt

Potential Tuner
    i'm fully check it,,, nothing

Should have an EVAP test in the "Service Bay Test". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8Sm-iMLtEM
    Use data to check for issues. Have to start with a cold vehicle. You only get one shot or you will have to wait until it cools back down again. You didn't say you had codes otherwise you should diagnose those first. Not sure if you know the process of an EVAP test on GM. Basically it closes the vent valve, opens the purge valve until a predetermined vacuum/pressure is reached in inches of WATER. So to be more specific on a purge valve should have battery voltage to one side and an PCM/ECM grounding circuit for operation. Check for voltage at KOEO it is a fused circuit. Check wiring to PCM/ECM. If all is ok put a test light in place of the purge solenoid and command it with the scan tool and make sure that scan tool is displaying the command. If it says it is displaying and you get no light, it's time for a new module.