Comp camps camshaft 146-458-11
    Summit Crank 4.00 58x 180LS400058x
    JE Pistons 360772
    ACB Lifter E52 J2079
    Comp cams valve retainers 177916
    Comp Cams valves locator 469516
    Comp Cams valves lock 62316
    Comp cams valve Springs 2626916
    Trickflow VVT delete 30678504 ( I don't understand why, but the read file from the car was already with VVT disabled, but the car had VVT parts on before the engine build)
    Manley rods 14051R-8
    Sparks are NGK TR7EIX gap 0.34" for begining dyno tuning.

ISSUE
    I have a lot of multiple missfire on all cylinders, I reduced a lot knock sensivity, otherwise ECU pull timing a lot.
    Missfire CEL came on at really rare time
    no other CEL came ON

AFR is about 0.84lambda (12.3 WOT)
    fuel is fresh from gaz station.
    I don't have any trace of knock on plugs, and I never heard any pre-ignition

thanks for help
    run21 missfire new spark cable.hpl
    run21.hpt

Advanced Tuner
    I would start with a hotter plug. TR7 is likely too cold of a plug for initial tuning. You probably will never need a TR7plug unless your hitting it with nitrous or boosting it. Just my opinion though...

Advanced Tuner
    You aren't logging any misfire parameters. Does it set a P0300 or a specific cylinder? If you log all misfires for each cylinder, is it all over the place or is the misfire on a certain cylinder(s)?

What speed and load are you misfiring at?

Is the rest of the valve train stock?

Senior Tuner
    You'll have to desensitize the misfire detection quite a bit with a cam of that size.
    I noticed that you've increased the target idle speed, but haven't increased the min airflow.
    Here are a few pointers that will help get it going.
    Change the cylinder vol to represent the larger displacement, then follow these steps.

1. Go to Engine>Airflow>Dynamic tab and lower the High rpm disable/re-enable to 400/300 respectively.
    2. Go to Engine>Idle>Airflow tables and add 5 gms/sec to the Airflow Final Min table
    3. Go to Engine>Idle>Airflow and increase the startup airflow by 25%.
    4. Go to Engine Diag>Airflow tab and change Min ECT for P0101 to 256, and change Airflow Correlation RPM from 800 to 8000.
    5. Go to Engine Diag>Misfire tab and change Min misfire detection enable to 2500 rpm.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin87turbot View Post
    You'll have to desensitize the misfire detection quite a bit with a cam of that size.
    I noticed that you've increased the target idle speed, but haven't increased the min airflow.
    Here are a few pointers that will help get it going.
    Change the cylinder vol to represent the larger displacement, then follow these steps.

1. Go to Engine>Airflow>Dynamic tab and lower the High rpm disable/re-enable to 400/300 respectively.
    2. Go to Engine>Idle>Airflow tables and add 5 gms/sec to the Airflow Final Min table
    3. Go to Engine>Idle>Airflow and increase the startup airflow by 25%.
    4. Go to Engine Diag>Airflow tab and change Min ECT for P0101 to 256, and change Airflow Correlation RPM from 800 to 8000.
    5. Go to Engine Diag>Misfire tab and change Min misfire detection enable to 2500 rpm.
    Thanks a lot for advices

1. 400/300 I have a warning from the software : Your entered value exceeds the min/max limits. A value outside limite can cause unpredictable resultas and may posibly put your module in an unrecoverable stable. IF you believe the minx/max limits are in error, please contact support. Would you like to overide the predefined limits for this parameter? yes/NO

2,3,4,5 are modify now thanks

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Thanks a lot for advices

1. 400/300 I have a warning from the software : Your entered value exceeds the min/max limits. A value outside limite can cause unpredictable resultas and may posibly put your module in an unrecoverable stable. IF you believe the minx/max limits are in error, please contact support. Would you like to overide the predefined limits for this parameter? yes/NO

2,3,4,5 are modify now thanks
    Make sure that you're changing the correct parameters and that the units are in RPM.
    See the pic below.

Dynamic Air Parameters.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by kevin87turbot View Post
    Make sure that you're changing the correct parameters and that the units are in RPM.
    See the pic below.

Dynamic Air Parameters.jpg
    you are a good one, units wasn't good
    it's finenow
    Last edited by Garrett; 07-20-2021 at 07:58 PM.

I give the engine tech, installer and builder some guidelines

-Ground
    -power cable

The ground behing the driver side cylinder head wasn't tight

I pulled 457whp STD on dynojet

stock intake manifold
    stock throttle body
    stock exhaust manifold
    stock catback

thanks a lot everyone
    Last edited by Garrett; 07-22-2021 at 10:53 AM.