Thread: Help with injector swap deatchwerks 44lbs in lq4 running lean

Potential Tuner

Help with injector swap deatschwerks 44lbs in lq4 running lean

Hi guys I have a stock lq4 and have installed new deatschwerks 44lb injectors (35U-01-0044-8), I have adjusted the Flow rate, limits, offset and pulse corrections, however its running super lean and i have verified it with an inovate wide band.
    2006 2500HD 6.0 4L80E 4x4 100,000 miles
    Truck had a random misfire when I got it, it was also running lean, had exhaust leaks, was down on fuel pressure and was neglected, so instead of diagnosing it I just replaced everything I thought was worth replacing
    I have replaced the following sensors etc for new ones
    Delphi
    O2 sensors x4
    Crank Sensor
    Cam Sensor
    Map Sensor
    Knock Sensors
    Airflow Meter

Other new parts
    Felpro Intake mainfold Gasket
    AC Delco PCV
    Delphi Leads
    NGK Iridium Plugs
    AC Delco Exhaust mainifold gaskets
    Delphi Fuel pump

I have enabled PE and changed torque limits
    I have verified the fuel pressure, the o2 sensors are accurate, done a crank relearn, cleaned the throttle body
    I think i may have overlooked or entered the injector data wrong. any help would be appreciated
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by rickg; 07-27-2021 at 01:54 AM.

Senior Tuner
    I just went through this with a 2004 model Silverado 2500 a couple days ago. It wouldn't go over 3000 rpm.
    It had a rats nest in the air filter box. After removing that, it still didn't have much power. It turned out that the fuel pump was weak as well.

Try disabling the MAF. See if that affects it at all. If that doesn't help, verify fuel pressure under a load. Even if you have 58 psi at idle, it may be losing pressure during high loads.