Thread: Firmware downgrade please anyone

Firmware downgrade please anyone

Old issue, no solutions found. User since 2006. New version 2.42 to 4.11 did a firmware upgrade to #121 without my consent, or i would have refused it. Now MVII license is lost. Unit will not log. And I despise windows10. Highly customized 2.42 is all I every needed. Don't lecture on the improvements, unless you can contribute a way to reload the older firmware 116? 118?. No solutions found on HPT or Google. I can restore my own license, not looking for a freebee. Help please to anyone who knows. Seen this so often it should be a sticky.

Tuner in Training
    Seen someone that was able to do this on one of the HPT Facebook groups

Chris
    2004 Corvette
    2004 GTO
    2013 Yukon Denali XL

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelp View Post
    Old issue, no solutions found. User since 2006. New version 2.42 to 4.11 did a firmware upgrade to #121 without my consent, or i would have refused it. Now MVII license is lost. Unit will not log. And I despise windows10. Highly customized 2.42 is all I every needed. Don't lecture on the improvements, unless you can contribute a way to reload the older firmware 116? 118?. No solutions found on HPT or Google. I can restore my own license, not looking for a freebee. Help please to anyone who knows. Seen this so often it should be a sticky.
    I'm sorry you're having troubles and we'd love to help you. Have you already opened up a support ticket? If so, do you have your ticket number so that we can review the status? If not, please open a support ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"