Some thoughts are below

"I" is for immediate,
    "C" Clutch,
    "S" shift,
    "TC" torque control.
    "TM" Torque Management.
    "Dec" Decreasing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GENFGTS; 08-01-2021 at 06:50 AM.

Tuner in Training
    no one have any experience here?

Advanced Tuner
    My only guess could be that TITM is maybe "tip in torque management"? but that doesn't really make sense because I get TITM at WOT right before the spark timing torque reduction. I also get TITM right after. I guess it could be for the clutch "handoff" phase? But I have never actually seen any torque reduction by any method during the clutch handoff phase. By handoff phase I am talking about when the current gear PID changes and you start to see the off-going clutch pressure ramp down and the on-coming clutch pressure ramp up but its done so perfectly to keep engine RPM perfectly linear and steadily rising and the gear ratio is still kept the same until the next phase (I think they call this the "inertia" phase and the first phase is called the "torque" phase) where the engine RPM actually comes down and you ramp into the next gear's gear ratio and have to have torque reduction to account for the extra momentum stored in the engine and everything spinning forward of the clutch from creating a torque spike.