Thread: Procharged 2011 mustang 6 speed

Potential Tuner

Procharged 2011 mustang 6 speed

Okay to start off with this is my first mustang ive done (LS mainly) and the ford tuning is kind of a whole new world. my buddy bought a procharged 2011 coyote that had previously been tuned by someone else i worked on the tune a little still have a shit ton to learn. Car is on paxton novi 2200 3.3 inch upper pully and 7.5 lower. E85, boss 302 intake, ID1000 injectors and a SAI LI return style fuel system. It seems to make decent power but my issue is if he quick shifts it itll either start bucking or itll hit some kind of limiter and hold it from going past 5k. If he shifts it slower it pulls good through every gear ill post the tune and a data log hopefully you guys can give me some insite on what its doing. If im doing anything wrong or need to do more let me knw also i think i have all the pis being recorded so if theres another one youd like to see let me know.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    wrong tune heres the correct and current tune
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Need to change the inferred fuel rail pressures for the return style setup. The Maf needs to be dialed in as it's way off which is likely causing it to have the drivability issues. Getting lean on the hit and also getting some knock. Turn off oscillation switch under torque management and disable tip in management under electronic throttle.

Advanced Tuner
    Lower Driver Demand. Keep the WOT row of driver demand how you have it and lower the rest back to stock or near stock.

The oscillation switch is intervening because your torque/inverse tables are stock. These need to be adjusted. Torque/inverse is causing the oscillation switch which is causing the drivability issues.

IPC Torque Max needs increased too. A few tables are untouched.