Thread: G8 L76 Tuning question

Tuner in Training

G8 L76 Tuning question

So my AFR spikes lean for just a split second when I put my foot on the gas from zero throttle. It's not causing any drivability issues, not misfiring or anything but if I go from 0-100% throttle quickly there is a hesitation and I'm trying to tune that out. Any thoughts/ideas on correcting this? Or general thoughts on the tune. Tune and logs attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Under the fuel tab disabled Desoot Mode. See what that does for ya.

Personal opinion here but your PE eq ratio is awfully lean in my eyes. Most LS engines like mid 12's for good power, never saw any gain running mid 13's as that is kinda dangerous territory.
    Last edited by 5FDP; 08-02-2021 at 07:21 PM.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Fuel trims seem pretty far out, do you have a wideband to see? Start by disabling the maf and tuning your virtual ve, you probably need to add some fuel in the transition areas right off idle, like 70kpa and up at 800-1300 rpm and blend out, also turn off long terms for now and get as much of the vve dialed in as possible, that's probably a good part of the issue.