Thread: Caliber SRT-4 MS1 or MS1K Tune file

Potential Tuner

Caliber SRT-4 MS1 or MS1K Tune file

Afternoon folks, I've got the Hp tuners MPVI2 and I was just looking for some tunes out there. The repository doesn't have anything but stock tunes for the Caliber SRT-4 if anyone can post a tune that would be awesome. I'm very new to this so if anyone would like to walk me through how to do a baseline tune for my car that would be

amazing as well. The car is stock besides for N/A block with Forged internals, cold air intake and a Muffle delete. Would just like to up the boost to 12-15 and get the intake to breathe a little better. Thanks in advance.
    Kindest Regards,

Mitch McDonald

Dodge Caliber SRT-4 (N/A block forged internals, Stock head and cams, stock turbo.

Potential Tuner

Caliber SRT-4 MS1 or MS1K Tune file

Quote Originally Posted by FasFlex View Post
    Afternoon folks, I've got the Hp tuners MPVI2 and I was just looking for some tunes out there. The repository doesn't have anything but stock tunes for the Caliber SRT-4 if anyone can post a tune that would be awesome. I'm very new to this so if anyone would like to walk me through how to do a baseline tune for my car that would be

amazing as well. The car is stock besides for N/A block with Forged internals, cold air intake and a Muffle delete. Would just like to up the boost to 12-15 and get the intake to breathe a little better. Thanks in advance.
    If you're still looking I can upload the tune I have on mine, car is mostly stock (just a CAI and exhaust) but I tuned it to peak around 15psi and A/F is around 11.5~

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 04_SRT View Post
    If you're still looking I can upload the tune I have on mine, car is mostly stock (just a CAI and exhaust) but I tuned it to peak around 15psi and A/F is around 11.5~
    Id be interested to compare this against the base file from the repository. I have a friend who has an SRT4 with the NGC3 ECU and he has some remote tune for more boost. I can totally share the file he has once I read it. I would like to know what adjustments are made for boost. I think I can modify his AFR at WOT once I get my wideband to record.

I have also read these cars have no Knock PID. Anything I should know before I take on this adventure?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 04_SRT View Post
    I'd be interested if you still have it. I recently acquired a mostly stock caliber and would like to see what potential it has.

Potential Tuner
    Hi there, Im also interested if you will be so kind sharing your file, thanx in advance from Sweden