Thread: 2.0 SS P0102 MAF Low frequency code..what to do?

Tuner

2.0 SS P0102 MAF Low frequency code..what to do?

Hey guys,
    well, ss is still off the road but installed an aftermarked CAI. First off, it wouldnt start (starts but dies) till like the 7th try. And after driving it around the complex for awhile it tricked P0102 (MAF Sensor Circuit Low Frequency). Now I was expecting something to trip the engine light, since it seems to happen alot from what i've read. Now i'm a newb to the lsj platform so be nice

Right now she is stock (other then mounts/cai and springs) and i used hpt to read the code. I know for the stage 2 kit, gm releashed the flash raising the MAF requency, but thats the Hi not the low..? or am i mistaken. Was curious to what others have done to fix this.

Also, when i cleared the code, it would do the same thing on start up/then die.

Thanks!
    Nate

P0102 is for maf freq low, nothing to do with the low maf table. Make sure that the maf is plugged in.
    Did you disable any of the maf codes. Post your tune and I'll take a look at it for you.

Russ Kemp

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ K
    P0102 is for maf freq low, nothing to do with the low maf table. Make sure that the maf is plugged in.
    Did you disable any of the maf codes. Post your tune and I'll take a look at it for you.

Russ Kemp
    Hey,
    Its 100% stock ss tune from GM. No stage or anything. I know i plugged in the MAF sensor, ill have to check again, but i'm positive it is.

Nate

Tuner
    Forgot to plug in maf sensor. Retarded.

Its fixed.

Nate