Thread: 2003 LM7 Drive By Wire Cruise Control Help

Potential Tuner

2003 LM7 Drive By Wire Cruise Control Help

I have a 2013 Camaro with a 5.3 LM7 drive by wire installed in place of the V6 with a 4 speed Richmond super t10 Manual transmission. I am attempting to hook up cruise control. I have all inputs and switches wired properly and have verified function with a scan tool. I have hp tuners and programmed the pcm with the manual transmission drop down selected. I have my speed signal, cruise on off switch, accel resume, coast set, tcc/cruise cancel, clutch switch added pin to terminal 35 of my blue pcm connector, and brake light switches all correctly functioning. My question is what am I missing? The cruise control inhibit command shows on but does not give a reason. I have no codes set. I have looked at many other people's situations with swaps but none seem to have a similar problem. Any help is appreciated before I decide to rip this crap out!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Vehicles
    2013 Camaro 2LT RS W/ 5.3 LM7 Engine and a Richmond Super T-10 Four Speed Transmission
    2007 GMC Sierra SLT Stock

Quote Originally Posted by raceonedge View Post
    I have a 2013 Camaro with a 5.3 LM7 drive by wire installed in place of the V6 with a 4 speed Richmond super t10 Manual transmission. I am attempting to hook up cruise control. I have all inputs and switches wired properly and have verified function with a scan tool. I have hp tuners and programmed the pcm with the manual transmission drop down selected. I have my speed signal, cruise on off switch, accel resume, coast set, tcc/cruise cancel, clutch switch added pin to terminal 35 of my blue pcm connector, and brake light switches all correctly functioning. My question is what am I missing? The cruise control inhibit command shows on but does not give a reason. I have no codes set. I have looked at many other people's situations with swaps but none seem to have a similar problem. Any help is appreciated before I decide to rip this crap out!
    I'm no swap expert at all, But If all you did was change the drop down selection I'm 99% that doesn't work.
    If your OS was originally equipped with an Auto segment you will need to segment swap the manual segment into it.
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

You put a Gen 3 P59 PCM in a 2013 Camaro? And want factory accessories to work? I can't even, as the kidz say.

Potential Tuner
    It was a factory accessory to the p59 ecm with standalone switches. The switches on the steering wheel were definitely not going to work. That makes sense to have to segment swap, just learned about that. Thanks for the input!