Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MPVI2+ "No driver found" on new installation

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by CBass9104 View Post
    I did a couple weeks ago. Ticket number 19655.

Or do I need to send another request?
    No, I've sent you an email with the files/instructions.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    I received the email. I use Outlook and it blocked the driver file because of the file type. I did a work around with the registry and got it unblock. The driver is installed and I resynced the MVPI2+. Now on to the next step for me.

Y'all lived up to your quote "It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks..."

Thanks for the support!!!!

Potential Tuner
    I?m having the identical issue as the OP. Are the latest drivers on the site yet or will they be sent to my email in response to my support ticket? Ticket number is 21710. Thanks.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh94Z View Post
    I?m having the identical issue as the OP. Are the latest drivers on the site yet or will they be sent to my email in response to my support ticket? Ticket number is 21710. Thanks.
    They will email you the drivers through your support ticket.

FYI- The drivers worked for me and I have been tuning succesfully!

MPVI2 + windows 7 driver not found

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haider Alshaban View Post
    MPVI2 + windows 7 driver not found
    I'm sorry you're having troubles and we'd love to help you. Have you already opened up a support ticket? If so, do you have your ticket number so that we can review the status? If not, please open a support ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Could someone send me these drivers to try I’m having the same issue right now. Plz help. [email protected] is my email

Potential Tuner
    Any fix?
    Delivered today.
    Opened today.
    Plug in.
    POS. I have a $500 paperweight.

Why are the drivers not publically posted?

Potential Tuner
    I have the same problem.

Weird thing is that I used a buddies MPVI2+ on this computer while I was waiting for mine(MPVI1 upgraded) and it registered without a hitch. I get mine in the mail and won't recognize after upgrading, uninstall re-install.

Filed a support ticket. Waiting..

Tuner in Training
    People have to realize it is impossible to test the device and software on every possible OS and hardware combination out there.
    Development is a process.

Microsoft itself dropped support for Windows 7 February of 2020.

I’m having the same issues with the drivers not installing correctly using windows 8.1. When I connect MPVI2+ to laptop it says unknown device drivers not installed. I’ve downloaded the driver setup file from website and followed the instructions in the box and purchased my MPVI2+ with 2 credits directly from hptuners.com I’m in need of support

Unhappy MPVI2+ "No driver found" on new installation I received my new MVPI2+

1. I?m using running Windows 7 Professional. The system processor, RAM, and HHD specs are greater than the minimum requirements for the VCM Suite.
    2. I downloaded the VCM Suite, version 4.10.7 and installed.
    3. I plugged in the MPVI2+ using the supplied USB (A to C) cable.
    4. The system searched for the drivers for the MPVI2+ and I receive a Windows systems message stating ?Device driver software was not successfully installed? and stated the specific reason ?No driver found?
    5. I went to the HPTuners website and downloaded the MPVI2+ driver from the link on their webpage. I received the .zip file labeled CDM21228_Setup.
    6. I unzipped the file and ran the executable file CDM21228_Setup. I received no errors and it appears the file ran correctly.
    7. I plugged in the MPVI2+ device, again, and received the same Windows system message ?No driver found?
    I have removed the device and the VCM Suite software and reinstalled multiple times, to include installing ?

Any suggestions for installing the MVPI2+?

Advanced Tuner
    Upgrade to Windows 10, its free and not that hard to do

New computer will not recognize MPVI2+ Drivers are there, USB acknowledges it. Will not sync. Using windows 10. Acknowledges my old MPVI1 PRO.
    2018 Trackhawk PCM/TCM tune by Dusterhoff.
    Flex Fuel, MMX faux 95mm TB, GripTec 2.85, 10% ATI lower, FIC1200, ARH 1 7/8 w/cats, 180 T-stat

13 Chrysler 300S, RAM BGE 412 stroker, cam motion 232/246 619/619 118 +4, ATI 18% OD pulley
    Whipple Gen5 3.0, 2.50 upper pulley, Smooth Boost controller, FIC 1200 inj. Nick W 108mm TB, FORE dual return fuel system, E85, FTI 2800 stall(SRT83380), SHR WAR Viking trans and valve body, Getrag 3.73, 1 7/8 kooks w/hi-flow cats, 3" Magnaflow Cat-back 943rwhp

New computer will not recognize MPVI2+

My old computer acknowledges it.

Drivers are there, USB acknowledges it.

Will not sync.

Using windows 10.

Acknowledges my old MPVI1 PRO.
    2018 Trackhawk PCM/TCM tune by Dusterhoff.
    Flex Fuel, MMX faux 95mm TB, GripTec 2.85, 10% ATI lower, FIC1200, ARH 1 7/8 w/cats, 180 T-stat

13 Chrysler 300S, RAM BGE 412 stroker, cam motion 232/246 619/619 118 +4, ATI 18% OD pulley
    Whipple Gen5 3.0, 2.50 upper pulley, Smooth Boost controller, FIC 1200 inj. Nick W 108mm TB, FORE dual return fuel system, E85, FTI 2800 stall(SRT83380), SHR WAR Viking trans and valve body, Getrag 3.73, 1 7/8 kooks w/hi-flow cats, 3" Magnaflow Cat-back 943rwhp

I'm having the problem too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Hi Bill, I submitted ticket 33118 and I'm having the exact same issue as all the others in this thread. Windows 7 laptop will not recognize my MPVI2/RTD+ tuner. Installing and reinstalling the newest downloaded drivers does not work. Any help is truly appreciated!

Thank you kindly!!

Can anyone email me the drivers please as mine arrived today and I'm having this same issue.

[email protected]

Potential Tuner
    Can anyone email me the drivers please as mine arrived today and I'm having this same issue.

Tuner in Training
    Hi HP Tuners.

I'm having this same issue, when using the drivers posted on the website..I've opened a support ticket.
    I see that when you reached out and shared some files, others were able to get their HP tuners working.
    Can you share the alternate files somewhere so that everyone who comes across this can have access and resolve their issues?

Thanks!
    Last edited by tkwyo12; 02-06-2022 at 05:19 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by tkwyo12 View Post
    Hi HP Tuners.

I'm having this same issue, when using the drivers posted on the website..I've opened a support ticket.
    I see that when you reached out and shared some files, others were able to get their HP tuners working.
    Can you share the alternate files somewhere so that everyone who comes across this can have access and resolve their issues?

Thanks!
    So I ended up updating to windows 10 64bit pro. (since I"m running this on a virtual machine). Can get to the point of reading interface while performing a resync, however it doesn't complete. I've revised my support ticket. Hope to get this thing up and running soon.