Thread: Revert back to 4.8.7

Revert back to 4.8.7

Struggling with a tuning issue that I think is related to the updated editor download. I saved my "as found" when version 4.8.7 was in use. I had been tuning with that but then updated to version 4.10.4. The newer version has far fewer tuning options and is not accepting my "as found" file settings. I may not know the correct terms to accurately identify exactly what's going on but my NB O2 sensors are turned off so my EQ error ratios are +40%. I'm not clear on how to turn the NB O2 back on in version 4.10.4.

I'd love to get back to version 4.8.7 but that does not seem to be an option. Or is it?

Project is a 2000 S10 ZR2 with L33, 0411, AEM 30-0310, MPVI2.

There is a guy on facebook that may be able to help. I forget his name off hand, he's got a youtube channel talking about it too. Benchworx garage is the channel.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Struggling with a tuning issue that I think is related to the updated editor download. I saved my "as found" when version 4.8.7 was in use. I had been tuning with that but then updated to version 4.10.4. The newer version has far fewer tuning options and is not accepting my "as found" file settings. I may not know the correct terms to accurately identify exactly what's going on but my NB O2 sensors are turned off so my EQ error ratios are +40%. I'm not clear on how to turn the NB O2 back on in version 4.10.4.

I'd love to get back to version 4.8.7 but that does not seem to be an option. Or is it?

Project is a 2000 S10 ZR2 with L33, 0411, AEM 30-0310, MPVI2.
    I figured it out. Was in basic view, not advanced. Doh! Noob here.