Thread: MS109/93 blend log for review, getting the same Knock, any help appreciated

Tuner in Training

MS109/93 blend log for review, getting the same Knock, any help appreciated

After seeing knock on the previous logs (3rd WOT pull, 4th WOT pull) I blended in some MS109 (4 gallons) to the 93, drove her around a bit, did one WOT pull and then logged a 3rd and 4th full pull with per cylinder knock recorded too. Any thoughts? The knock is absolutely identical everytime across RPM, which makes me very suspicious of it being real. Zero change in Total Knock Retard, showing 4.9 initially dropping to 3.0 at peak RPM. However, there are no knock counts on the per cylinder knock items again, no burst knock and the "Knock Retard" is showing zero, despite the "Total Knock Retard" showing 4.9 to 3.0. Any thoughts folks? I really appreciate the input.

2019 ZL1 10spd, longtube headers, green cats, weapon x blower lid, stock intake, stock TB, stock pullies, stock blower, catback.

Knock is nothing more the noise. The knock sensors are microphones that can pickup on the frequency of knock...which can also be emulated by aftermarket parts. Since you are at stock boost levels, or actually slightly less due to headers...I high doubt your detonating with MS109. That statement is made with respect that your fueling is in range as well and the motor is not burning oil...

Try setting Knock Amount to .500 and see if it drops that recorded KR value
    Full Service GM Late Model Performance Facility

www.redline-motorsports.net
    Follow US on FACEBOOK!
    Follow us on Instagram! redline_motorsports

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for the input. It was in the static retard per cyl tables and has been fully eliminated now. Zero knock showing throughout.