Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Scanner Configuration & Histogram Repository

Tuner in Training
    does anyone have config files and charts for v3 software? working on a 12 regal gs

2.24 configs should open in 3.0

Potential Tuner
    I wasnt able to get old configs to load on v3. But just deleting "PID" from the function below worked for me

Quote Originally Posted by shabby View Post
    Here's another lnf config, its about as sorted/grouped as it can get. You'll need to add these 2 custom pids.

Boost: Sensor - Manifold Absolute Pressure
    Function: [PID.11.PSI]-14.5

LTFT+STFT: Sensor - none
    Function: [PID.6]+[PID.7]

Fixed o2 b1s2 pid.

You can always use the old scanner if its a must until your familiar with the new setup
    99 silverado 1500 5.3, 30 over, all new ported, polished, and milled heads 30 thou, 220 226 custom BEI cam. 2" intake valves, ported & polished TB, Long tube ceramic coated headers, magna flow cats, y pipe, 3" magnaflow, vera ram air intake, I6 TB stall, All new Drivetrain, 3 Trans coolers, Auburn E-Locker, 4.56 gears, Throttle body bypass, Flex-a-Lite E-Fans, LS1 e-fan harness, ASP Under Drive Pullleys, HP Tuner Pro. 1 Bar MAP SD OS upgrade. Amsoil EA Bypass Oil Filtration system.

I can't get any of the Fuel Trims working on my LNF Solstice. Any ideas why? I try to put them in a chart and no numbers show up on STFT and LTFT is constantly -58%.

Edit: I don't have the STFT Bank 1 in channels. It is non existent...so...?

2nd Edit: I found them after I went to Vehicle>Repoll For Supported Parameters. Issue fixed!
    Last edited by 73firebirddriver; 07-21-2016 at 11:30 AM.

Potential Tuner
    looking for a histogram for a 2003 Ecotec Cavalier...not really finding anything and the searches for AFR Error histograms are modifying the Primary VE table, which doesnt seem to be an option on this car?

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    If no one posts up I can try to make some for you. I'm not at an hpt computer so it will take me a while

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    Cavalier Histos.Graphs.xml

Cavalier Histograms
    you will have to create your own filters to properly filter out coast down data from the main high and low ve tables and of course vise a versa to prevent coast down fuel from having values for non coasting events populate.
    std main spark and pe spark tables have filters based on commanded afr so make sure that channel is added.
    all ve tables have afr error values so you will have to input your wideband channel to make them work.

make sure you log rpm sae (general), manifold pressure (general), throttle position sensor %, and as mentioned commanded afr.
    that should make the histograms work.
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

Potential Tuner
    I too am having issues with V3. My old config file did not import correctly. I've spent hours redoing everything. The one thing I cannot get working properly is BOOST. I have tried EVERY available sensor and configuration. Just can't get it to show data that makes sense! I have 3 different channels trying to capture valid data.

Right now I am using:

[50030.98]-[50032.98] as a calculation. At idle it is showing -8.3 (or so psi)

I am also trying channel "Boost Pressure" which is generic and also "Boost Low Res". The data I am receiving from these is weird.

Any help or direction would be appreciated. FWIW.....gotta love the knock retard eh!!!????
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by nordic705; 03-19-2018 at 04:48 PM. Reason: adding files

Tuner in Training
    any chance of us ever getting a few more tables to work with on the LD9 pcms? would love to be able to upgrade my 2 bar gm reflash system which im currently running 22psi of boost with to at least a 3 bar system and maybe get some injector pulsewidth modifiers so my 1200cc ev14 injectors can work properly. @bill

Tuner in Training
    chevy
    trailblazer ls
    aem 34-4110 wb eugo
    4200 wot tuning and hauling most power possible
    1gnds13sx22289xxx
    pcm12576463

Anyone care to share any filters that are helpful while tuning an LNF? Do people disable DFCO for tuning the MAF correction on the low load areas? Haven't heard of anyone using filters on these and on the e38 seems like you can only get useable data by using filters...

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    I'm posting this one with baldturbofreaks permission, some of it may be over the head of the avg user but is a very good config IMHO.

I'm also working on a few varients of it but it may take a while.

This should work on all the 2.0t pcm's ie solstice gxp, sky redline, cobalt ss/tc, & hhr ss/tc
    no link

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangin6tb View Post
    chevy
    trailblazer ls
    aem 34-4110 wb eugo
    4200 wot tuning and hauling most power possible
    1gnds13sx22289xxx
    pcm12576463
    Hi, I know this is a super old post, but any chance you might still have the scanner config file to share for your trailblazer? It's not showing up on this page anymore. Thanks in advance!

Potential Tuner
    does anyone have a layout for the new beta? i have a cobalt ss lnf imy old one didnt import and now lost.
    Last edited by turboant916; 12-01-2021 at 02:58 PM.