Thread: MPVI vs MPVI2/MPVI2+

Advanced Tuner

MPVI vs MPVI2/MPVI2+

I have the MPVI & would like to know if there are any major advantages/disadvantages in obtaining the MPVI2/MPVI2+ setup?

My vehicles are all under the year range of 2014 & I would like to expand the tuning & scanning capability for my current vehicles, but I dont want to lose anything that the MPVI has that the MPVI2/MPVI2+ does not support.

Would it be best to stay with the MPVI & not move over to the MPVI2/MPVI2+ or would the move bring about all positives & increase my future ability for newer vehicles that I may acquire?
    I have a burrito in my colon, yet refried beans come out...
    How i know it's from the same meal? I didn't ingest corn any other time.

If you want to program anything other than the big 3 than yes. Big difference between the 2 and the 2+ is in the 2+ has some emissions options not there any more. Not sure about the additional "stuff" the plus offers. Unless something changes and a bunch of stuff opens up to modify I will be keeping my MPVI2

Advanced Tuner
    i dont have much interest tuning out side of the big 3, so it might be best to just keep with the current product that I have.

Thanks!
    I have a burrito in my colon, yet refried beans come out...
    How i know it's from the same meal? I didn't ingest corn any other time.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    as mentioned the major advantage is being able to tune more than GM, ford & Dodge. There are even some GM, Ford, Dodge applications that are an MPVI2/MPVI2+ exclusive.

Another advantage is the universal credits
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"