Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: AEM 30-0334-type direct OBDII wideband for older vehicles. Any takers ?

Potential Tuner
    Hi, Dr. Mike. Ifyou still have these available I am very interested! (May get 2)

I PM'd you. Please let me know ASAP!

Tuner in Training
    Where are we at with this? Gen3 P59 Silverado needing a fix. I have done all the tricks and just want to get this channel working.
    2005 Silverado 2wd Crue Cab, Daily Driver
    2005 370" LQ4, BTR Truck Torque Cam, 202/202, .511/.511 111
    LS6 Springs, LS7 Lifters, Trunnion upgrade
    Speed Engineering HAI, Stock exhaust with 3" I/O Flowmaster
    New 4L65E

2005 Cadillac CTSV TT, Too much to list.....lol

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Car_Junkie View Post
    Hi, Dr. Mike. Ifyou still have these available I am very interested! (May get 2)

I PM'd you. Please let me know ASAP!
    Ive tried to get with him. Haven't heard anything lately. He had one for me but I got busy with school and forgot about it. Now I'm really needing one.

Tuner in Training
    Calling Dr. Mike!
    2005 Silverado 2wd Crue Cab, Daily Driver
    2005 370" LQ4, BTR Truck Torque Cam, 202/202, .511/.511 111
    LS6 Springs, LS7 Lifters, Trunnion upgrade
    Speed Engineering HAI, Stock exhaust with 3" I/O Flowmaster
    New 4L65E

2005 Cadillac CTSV TT, Too much to list.....lol

Advanced Tuner
    Sorry, all. Been dealing with some medical issues. I hope to be back to it, soon.

Advanced Tuner
    OK. Sorry again about the extended absence. I had multiple eye surgeries, on both eyes. They are letting me get back to work, now.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.mike View Post
    OK. Sorry again about the extended absence. I had multiple eye surgeries, on both eyes. They are letting me get back to work, now.
    I hope you are doing better man. Im still wanting to get the adapter for my Gen 3 TA. I know I delayed on doing it earlier but I was slammed with school and life at that time. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Potential Tuner
    with a gen 3 truck i installed my x series 30-0334 and it reads an afr, when adding it to my channels on my mpvi3 scanner after re-polling for new pids i am not able to even receive that correct ?wb eq ratio 1 (sae)? as an available pid?

Senior Tuner
    Gotta know when to give up guys.. Seems like vaporware.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Advanced Tuner
    Gotta know when to give up guys.. Seems like vaporware.
    Close... I had eye surgeries on both eyes, over the last year ( vitrectomies and cataract lenses ), . I am "mostly recovered". But, it is, still, difficult for me to do programming work. It is hard to explain. I can "see". But, it's just not right, unless I am looking directly at it.

. The project is still technically, "open". But, it is, somewhat , superfluous, due to the changes in the MPVI3 licensing, that allows direct connection of the AEM widebands, via CANBus, without need of the "advanced features" option. The direct connection, like that, is, actually better than the J1850 interface, provided by the adapter box.

There are a few test units, out there. But, I have not been able to do firmware updates, since the eye issues.

If you are diabetic, TAKE CARE OF YOUR EYES !