Thread: 2010 F150 PATS delete or bypass it completely

2010 F150 PATS delete or bypass it completely

i have a 2010 F150 with a 5.4 flex fuel non ecoboost is there any way to delete the PATS system using HP Tuners or is there any other system/program that will do this

Working on a 2010 F150 as well and I don't see the PATS switch in the system section. I also did a search in the navigator and nothing came up. Do we not have access to this in newer F150s? Getting a code P1639 vehicle ID block error and crank but no spark situation.
    Last edited by Modern Muscle; 07-01-2022 at 01:22 PM.
    Paul
    Modern Muscle Motorsports
    www.modernmusclemotorsports.com
    Custom tuning using Diablosport, SCT, HP Tuners, Tuner Cat, FAST & Holley
    Dynojet 224x mobile dyno

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Modern Muscle View Post
    Working on a 2010 F150 as well and I don't see the PATS switch in the system section. I also did a search in the navigator and nothing came up. Do we not have access to this in newer F150s? Getting a code P1639 vehicle ID block error and crank but no spark situation.
    Guys, FYI this issue has been reported to HP tuners, also, if you have keys programed you will need to delete the keys to turn PATS off. To help you Now FORSCAN gives you the ability to turn PATS off.

Tuner in Training
    Any more insight into these? I have a 2010 F550 that did had a cluster take a puke. Put a used one in it. It had pats, truck didn't. Now I can't get it to start. It had a pats switch, but still getting pats codes and no crank. Factory cluster is on eternal back order. Looking for a solution. Thanks!